Please read all information below BEFORE YOU REGISTER
Due to the constantly changing guidelines regarding COVID regulations and guidelines at the moment, we constantly observe and monitor any changes through the below provided links.
From March 30, 2021, all persons traveling to Germany by air must show a negative Covid-19 test result before starting their journey. This applies regardless of the country from which the entry takes place and for passengers traveling through Germany (transit). Please see below information :
General Entry Guidelines:
Information on entry restrictions and quarantine regulations in Germany:
Health & Safety Concept during the Conference Event at H+ Hotel in Bad Soden, Germany:
General Health and Safety rules for educational events:
- All participants in the event are required to wear a mask.
- Only medical masks are permitted.
- A distance of at least 1.5 meters must be maintained everywhere
- Increased disinfection and cleaning measures
- The type of drinks & food offered will be adapted to the current regulations. (possibly packed or similar)
- Documentation of attendance: name and period of the event as well as surname, first name, telephone number and address or email address of the event participants.
- According to government regulations, the data will be stored for a period of approx. 4 weeks after the end of the event.
- PCR Test or proof of vaccination, may be required
Note: All the above rules and/or regulations are subject to change. The organizers will constantly monitor the status of any change regarding general entry, quarantine regulations, health and safety and special rules for educational events and make their best efforts to post such information on our website (www.waterconf.org).
Booking Code: 7674842