Water Conference 2022
General Speaker Information
If you have been selected to give a talk at the Water Conference 2022, this page is for you.
We ask that you provide an abstract no later January 30. See Abstract Requirements below.
Please also consider our Presentation Guidelines for tips on presenting.
Questions, please contact us.
Your abstract should be no more than one page in length ( 8 1/2 x 11 inches, 12pt. font size).
Please include the following information at the top of the page:
- Affiliation, contact information
Abstract text should summarize your talk and be accessible to the layperson.
- Avoid presenting too much data. Remember, conferees will be swamped with presentations. If yours is concise, it has higher probability of being remembered.
- Allow AT LEAST five minutes for discussion. (Timing will be strict.) Lively discussion will create more impact.
- Standard presentation time, including discussion, will be 35 minutes.
- Remember – the audience will have mixed backgrounds. Avoid jargon. keep it straightforward, and understandable, even to lay people.
- Keep your slides simple, with only one piece of information. Small lettering may be invisible from the rear.
- Rehearse your presentation, for optimal results. It’s worth the effort.
+1 (833) 207-0777
Water Conference Org
P.O. Box 390619
Omaha, NE 68139-0619