Water Conference 2019
General Speaker Information
Your abstract should be no more than one page in length ( 8 1/2 x 11 inches, 12pt. font size).
Please include the following information at the top of the page:
- Affiliation, contact information
Abstract text should summarize your talk and be accessible to the layperson.
- Avoid presenting too much data. Remember, conferees will be swamped with presentations. If yours is concise, it has higher probability of being remembered.
- Allow AT LEAST five minutes for discussion. (Timing will be strict.) Lively discussion will create more impact.
- Standard presentation time, including discussion, will be 35 minutes.
- Remember – the audience will have mixed backgrounds. Avoid jargon. keep it straightforward, and understandable, even to lay people.
- Keep your slides simple, with only one piece of information. Small lettering may be invisible from the rear.
- Rehearse your presentation, for optimal results. It’s worth the effort.