Water Conference 2019
Location, Dates, and General Information
Water Conference 2019
on the Physics, Chemistry, and Biology of Water
Bad Soden, Germany
Chaired by Professor Gerald Pollack
October 24 through October 27, 2019
Participants of The Water Conference 2019 may register as one of the types listed below.
Scientists, students, representatives of scientific organizations, and individuals may register as an Academic Attendee.
- Academic Attendee registration fee: €500.
- Financial aid is provided for up to ten young scientists up to age 35.
- Present a poster for €100.
Speakers must be invited to participate. There will be approximately 30 speakers in 2019.
- Speakers do not pay a registration fee. Some other fees may be partially subsidized, but generally lodging and meals are the speaker’s responsibility.
- Speakers may opt to Present a Poster for free.
Sponsors appear on our website, and enjoy a presence at the conference.
- Sponsorship packages enjoy many benefits including: multiple attendees and showing a technology exhibit.
- Sponsors, please contact email@example.com.
- Learn all about sponsorship packages and benefits here.
Lodging and Meals
The Water Conference 2019 and accommodations will take place at the H+ Hotel Bad Soden.
The Water Conference participants may opt to find their own lodging.
H+ Hotel Bad Soden
Königsteiner Straße 88
65812 Bad Soden, DE
phone: +49 6196 200-0
Lodging at the H+ Hotel
All rooms include breakfast, Wi-Fi.
Participants may select which days they would like stay at the H+ Hotel.
- Single room: €89 per day
- Double room: €99 per day
- Double room occupancy with someone who is not attending the conference: €124 per day
Meals and Amenities
The Meals and Amenities Package is required for all participants.
Included in the Meals and Amenities package:
- Two Coffee breaks per day (with seasonal fruits)
- Business lunch
- Water and apple juice
- Notebooks and pens
- A fee of €89 per day will be charged for each day a participant attends the conference. Participants may select which days they plan on attending. The cost for meals and amenities for the entire four day conference is €356.
Some options available to all
- Take a local tour Bad Soden.
- Present a Poster.
- Attend or present a seminar at The Workshop.